React Natif Boilerplate
Because I couldn't find any correct and lightweight boilerplate to start with React Native, I decided to build a minimal app that contains all the required libraries to correctly start a project.
This boilerplate really provides the minimum setup. The src folder contains all the actual code. For the purpose of the example, and because most app will need it, I left a login form so you can understand the code and keep the architecture.
This boilerplate includes the following libraries
- React Native https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- Redux (To handle app state) http://redux.js.org/
- ReduxThunk (To handle Redux async actions) https://github.com/gaearon/redux-thunk
- CodePush (To push update OTA) https://github.com/Microsoft/react-native-code-push
- React-native-router-flux (To manage routing within the app ) https://github.com/aksonov/react-native-router-flux
- NativeBase (To have basic cross platform components, and icon fonts ) http://nativebase.io
- ESLint (To make developers code better and unified JS) http://eslint.org/